Free delivery for Klang Valley with purchase of RM350 and above
1 can (388g) Cap Junjung Sweetened Creamer
120g Cocoa powder
180g Marie biscuit
1 ½ tsp Lemon juice
190g Cream cheese (softened)
¾ tsp Vanilla essence
75g Cap Junjung Sweetened Creamer
¾ tsp Gelatin powder
2 tbsp Water
150g Whipping cream
60g Dark chocolate compound
60g Whipping cream
- To make kek batik, melt salted butter over low heat in a pot.
- Turn off the heat, stir in Cap Junjung Sweetened Creamer, vanilla essence, and cocoa powder. Stir until fully incorporate and smooth.
- Break each marie biscuit into 4 pieces, stir the biscuits into the cocoa mixture. Mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into a cake mold lined with parchment paper. Set aside to let cool.
- To make cheese layer, combine gelatin powder and water in a small bowl, set aside to let bloom. Heat the bloomed gelatin powder in microwave for 30 seconds to melt.
- In another bowl, whip cream cheese, melted gelatin, vanilla essence, lemon juice, and Cap Junjung Sweetened Creamer until well mixed.
- Whisk the whipping cream until stiff peak. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the cake mold, on top of the kek batik. Keep in chiller for 2 hours to chill.
- Melt dark chocolate compound in a bowl using double boiling method. Stir in whipping cream and butter. Pour the chocolate ganache onto the cheese layer. Keep in chiller for at least another 2 hours to set.