Free delivery for Klang Valley with purchase of RM350 and above
200g Salted butter
1 can (388g) Cap Junjung Sweetened Creamer
2 tsp Rose essence
1/8 tsp Pink food coloring
120g Rice flour
250g Marie biscuit
As needed Dried rose petal
- In a pot, melt butter over low heat. In another bowl, combine rice flour, rose essence, pink food colouring, and Cap Junjung Sweetened Creamer. Stir until no lumps.
- Add the mixture into the pot. Continue to heat over low heat. Stir until the mixture thickened and comes to simmer. Continue to cook for another 3 to 5 minutes.
- Lastly, stir in F&N Evaporated Filled Milk. Bring it to a boil, remove from heat and ready to be serve.
- Break each marie biscuit into 4 pieces, stir the biscuits into the mixture. Mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into a cake mold lined with parchment paper. Keep in chiller for at least 4 hours to set.
- Sprinkle some dried rose petals on top as garnish.