Free delivery for Klang Valley with purchase of RM75 and above
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd, its subsidiaries, related and affiliated companies (hereinafter referred to as the “F&N Group”, “our”, “us”, “we”) are committed to observe the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the “PDPA”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions.
This document serves to set out the principles upon which your personal data will be processed by or on behalf of the F&N Group.
1. The personal data processed by us may include your name, national registration identity card number (NRIC no.)/passport number, contact number, address, occupation, email address, photograph/videos and any other details that you have or may provide us with in the documents as prescribed in paragraph 4 herein as well as all other details relating thereto.
2. We will process your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide, for the following purposes (“Purposes”):
a. performing your contract or such other contracts as you may have entered with us;
b. issuing you such documents that may be relevant to the contract between us;
c. managing and administering your records;
d. facilitating or enabling any checks that we conduct or by any third party on you from time to time;
e. assisting any government agencies or bureaus or bodies including for the purposes of police or regulatory investigations;
f. facilitating your compliance with any laws or regulations applicable to you;
g. communicating with you and responding to your enquiries;
h. providing products/services to you;
i. conducting our internal activities, internal market surveys and trend analysis; orsuch other purposes as may be related to the foregoing.
3. conducting our internal activities, internal market surveys and trend analysis; orsuch other purposes as may be related to the foregoing.
4. You may access and request for correction of your personal data and to contact us with any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data to the Data Protection Officer at [email protected].
In accordance with the PDPA:
a. We may charge a prescribed fee for processing your request for access or correction; and
b. We may refuse to comply with your request for access or correction to your personal data and if we refuse to comply with such request, we will inform you of our refusal and reason for our refusal.
5. Your personal data may be disclosed to the subsidiaries or related companies under Fraser & Neave, Limited (Singapore) and Fraser & Neave Holdings Berhad (Malaysia), all governmental and/or quasi-governmental departments and/or agencies, regulatory and/or statutory bodies, our auditors, our banks, our business partners and/or service providers and any other third party that you have requested or authorized us to disclose your personal data to for the above purposes or for any other purposes for which your personal data was to be disclosed at the time of its collection or any other purposes directly related to any of the above Purposes.
6. Your personal data may be transferred to a place outside Malaysia.
7. If you fail to supply to us the above personal data, we may not be able to process your personal data for any of the above Purposes.
8. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date.
9. [In the event of any inconsistencies between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this Notice, the English version shall prevail over the Bahasa Malaysia version.]
10. We will retain your personal data for a reasonable period in accordance with legal requirements and statutory obligations. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that all your personal data is destroyed or permanently deleted as soon as it is reasonable to assume that (i) the Purposes for which the personal data was collected is no longer being served by the retention of such personal data; and (ii) retention is no longer necessary for any other legal, or business purpose.