Free delivery for Klang Valley with purchase of RM75 and above
200g Salted butter
1 can (388g) Cap Junjung Sweetened Creamer
1 tbsp Instant coffee powder
1 tbsp Hot water
130g Rice flour
250g Caramel biscuit
125g Cream cheese (soften)
1 tsp Lemon juice
½ tsp Vanilla essence
50g Cap Junjung Sweetened Creamer
½ tbsp Gelatin powder
2 tbsp Water
100g Whipping cream
25g Caramel biscuit crumb
- Melt salted butter in a pot over low heat.
- In a small bowl, mix hot water with instant coffee powder, stir until fully dissolved.
- In another bowl, combine rice flour, coffee, and Cap Junjung Sweetened Creamer. Stir until no lumps.
- Add the mixture into the pot. Continue to heat over low heat. Stir until the mixture thickened and comes to simmer. Continue to cook for another 3 to 5 minutes.
- Break each caramel biscuit into half, mix the biscuit into the mixture.
- Transfer the mixture into a square cake mold lined with parchment paper. Keep in chiller for 2 hours to set.
- To make cheese layer, combine gelatin powder and water in a small bowl, set aside to let bloom. Heat the bloomed gelatin powder in microwave for 30 seconds to melt.
- In another bowl, whip cream cheese, melted gelatin, vanilla essence, lemon juice, and Cap Junjung Sweetened Creamer until well mixed.
- Whisk the whipping cream until stiff peak. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the cake mold, on top of the kek batik. Keep in chiller for another 2 hours to chill.
- Lastly, sprinkle the biscuit crumbs on the surface before serving.