Free delivery for Klang Valley with purchase of RM75 and above
1 cup (60g) Desiccated coconut
¼ tsp Cardamom powder
½ tsp Ghee
300ml Magnolia Sterilized Full Cream Milk
60g Milk powder
- Melt ghee in a pan over medium heat, fry cashew to golden colour. Scoop into a plate and set aside.
- In the same pan, combine desiccated coconut and Magnolia Sterilized Full Cream Milk .Turn off the heat and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Bring the pan back to low heat, cook until the mixture is half dried.
- Stir in milk powder and sugar. Mix well and continue to cook over low heat until the mixture sticky and incorporate.
- Add in cardamom powder and cashew nuts. Mix well and let cool to warm
- Scoop a bit of the mixture and press with palm to bind, roll into round ball.
- Roll the ladoo in extra desiccated coconut to coat.