Free delivery for Klang Valley with purchase of RM75 and above
200g Glutinous rice ball
100g Carnation® Evaporated Creamer
100g Coconut milk
3g Gelatin powder
70g Carnation® Evaporated Creamer
- To make pudding, combine the ingredients in a pot and bring to simmer until the gelatin powder are completely dissolved.
- Distribute the mixture evenly into 4 bowls. Keep in chiller for at least 4 hours to set.
- To make pumpkin puree, steam the pumpkin for 15 minutes until soft. Blend together with the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Keep the pumpkin puree in chiller to chill.
- Cook the glutinous rice balls in boiling water until the glutinous rice balls float to the surface. Rinse under cold water to cool down.
- To serve, pour the pumpkin puree on the coconut puddings, top with the glutinous rice balls.