Free delivery for Klang Valley with purchase of RM75 and above
350g Carrot (shredded)
200g IDEAL® Full Cream Evaporated Milk
½ tsp Cardamom powder
25g Mix nuts (chopped)
250g All Purpose flour
1 tbsp lcing Sugar
1 no Egg
To make crust
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Add flour and icing sugar to a mixing bowl. Mix in the butter with finger or food processor until well combined. Add in egg, mix until the mixture forms a dough. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Roll the dough with rolling pin into 5mm thick. Gently line the dough into a pie pan, trim away access dough on the side. Poke the bottom with a fork. Bake the pie crust in the oven for 5 mins, set aside to cool completely.
To make Halwa
- Combine the shredded carrot, water, and IDEAL® Full Cream Evaporated Milk in a pan, bring to boil then simmer until it starts to turn dry.
- Add in sugar, ghee, cardamom powder and raisin. Mix well and continue to cook until no more excess liquid and the halwa separated from the pan.
- Fill the parbaked crust with Halwa, sprinkle the chopped nuts on top of the pie.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160°C for 15 minutes.
- Let cool and chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours before serving.