Free delivery for Klang Valley with purchase of RM75 and above
200g IDEAL® Full Cream Evaporated Milk
2 tbsp Lime juice
250g Minced mutton
½ tsp Black pepper
¼ tsp Salt
1 ½ tsp Garlic paste
1 ½ tsp Ginger paste
½ no Green chili (chopped)
1 tbsp Oil
100g Red onion (chopped)
½ tsp Turmeric powder
1 ½ tbsp Garam masala
½ tsp Cumin powder
2 pcs Bay leaves
200g Canned diced tomato
5g Mint leaves (chopped)
5g Coriander leaves (chopped)
2 nos Tomato (diced)
1 large Onion (diced)
20g Coriander leaves (chopped)
1 no Capsicum (diced)
30g Pomegranate (optional)
4 tbsp Lime juice
A pinch Salt
5 nos Chapati
As needed Cooking oil (for deep fry)
- Mix lime juice with IDEAL® Full Cream Evaporated Milk. Stir well, keep in chiller to chill.
- Heat oil in a pot, sauté red onion, ginger paste and garlic paste until fragrant.
- Add in canned tomato, green chili, bay leaves, cumin powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, cook until the oil separated from the mixture.
- Add in minced mutton, sauté for a while. Stir in yogurt, simmer until the minced mutton cooked and the curry thickened. Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn off the heat, mix in coriander leaves and mint leaves. Stir well.
- Combine the ingredients together, mix well.
- Fill a deep pot with oil, heat to 180°C.
- Fry one chapatti at a time until golden brown in color. Remove from oil and fold into half, hold it with tongs until crispy to hold the shape.
- Fill the taco shell with mutton curry.
- Top with some salsa.
- Sprinkle some fine sev (optional) on top.