Free delivery for Klang Valley with purchase of RM75 and above
200g Salted butter
1 can (388g) Cap Junjung Sweetened Creamer
1 ¼ tsp Pandan essence
1/8 tsp Green food coloring
160g Rice flour
250g Coconut biscuit
50g Shredded coconut
30g Gula melaka
- Melt salted butter in a pot over low heat. In a bowl, combine Cap Junjung Sweetened Creamer, pandan essence, green food coloring, and rice flour. Mix until no lumps.
- Add the mixture into the pot, continue to heat over low heat. Stir until the mixture thickened and comes to simmer. Continue to cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add in the coconut biscuit, mix well. Transfer the mixture into a cake mold lined with parchment paper, set aside.
- 4.To make topping, melt gula melaka in a pot. Add in shredded coconut, mix well.
- 5.Spread the shredded coconut on the kek batik. Keep in the chiller to chill for at least 4 hours.