Free delivery for Klang Valley with purchase of RM75 and above
300g Salmon (sliced)
1no Onion (diced)
1no Tomato (deseeded & diced)
360g Rice (cooked)
As needed Salt & pepper
100g Mozzarella Cheese
2 tbsp All purpose flour
250g IDEAL® Evaporated Full Cream Milk
50g Cheddar cheese (shredded)
1 tsp Black pepper
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Mixed herbs
100ml Chicken broth
- Melt butter in a pan, stir in all purpose flour and cook for a while.
- Add in chicken broth, mixed herbs and IDEAL® Full Cream Evaporated Milk. Simmer for 5minutes.
- Stir in Cheddar cheese, season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Mix the rice together with tomato and onion. Evenly divide into 2 portions into baking dish.
- Cover with a layer of bechamel sauce.
- Arrange the salmon onto the sauce. Cover with another layer of bechamel sauce.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake over 180℃ in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve hot!