Free delivery for Klang Valley with purchase of RM75 and above
150g IDEAL® Full Cream Evaporated Milk
1 ½ tbsp Lime juice
½ tsp Ginger paste
½ tsp Garlic paste
¼ tsp Chili powder
¼ tsp Turmeric powder
1 tsp Garam masala
½ tsp Salt
1 tbsp Sugar
2 tbsp Ghee
2 tbsp IDEAL® Full Cream Evaporated Milk
½ tsp Cumin seeds
3 cloves Cloves
1 stick Cinnamon stick
1 tbsp Ghee
3 pcs Green cardamom
1 no Green chili (sliced)
100g Red onion (sliced)
100g Tomato (cubed)
To make yogurt
- 1.Combine the lime juice and IDEAL® Full Cream Evaporated Milk, stir well to thicken. Set aside.
To make Shahi Paste
- Melt the ghee in a pan over medium heat, sauté cashew, almond, and green cardamom until the nuts starts to change color.
- Add in red onion and tomato, and green chili sauté until the onion turns translucent.
- Add in water, simmer until tomato become mushy.
- 4.Turn off the heat, blend the mixture until smooth. Set aside.
To make Shahi Paneer
- Melt ghee in a pan over medium heat, sauté for a while. Add in garlic paste and ginger paste, sauté until fragrant.
- Stir in shahi paste, chili powder, turmeric powder, and garam masala.
- Add in water and yogurt, cook until the sauce thickens. Season with salt and sugar.
- Add in paneer, cook for another 2 minutes over low heat.
- Dish out, drizzle the IDEAL® Full Cream Evaporated Milk on top.